Amersham Typhoon NIR laser scanner precisely quantitates up to two proteins, nucleic acids, or other biomolecules detected with NIR labeled antibodies.
- Versatility: image multifluorescent-labeled on gels, membranes, microplates, culture dishes, and tissue sections*
- Infrared fluorescence imaging: use near-infrared (NIR) excitation to image IRDye™ and other infrared dyes
- Accurate quantitation: detect signals from very low levels (pg) of protein and differences across a dynamic range with greater than 5 orders of magnitude
- High resolution: resolve fine details in your sample with a pixel resolution of 10 µm
- High sample throughput: maximize efficiency using 40 × 46 cm scanning area to simultaneously image up to 20 gels or blots (10 × 8 cm) or 9 multiwell plates
- Ease of use: auto- and semi auto-scan functions, automatic filter recognition, and modular access make system well suited to multiuser environments
- Open data format: output image files are compatible with other open platform analysis software, such as ImageJ
* Depending on the sample format, additional accessories might be needed for the best performance.Read more
Infrared fluorescent gel imaging system
Amersham Typhoon NIR is a laser scanner for precise quantitation of biomolecules in gels, blots, and other sample types. It has the same capabilities as the Typhoon NIR Plus model, except it does not have green fluorescent imaging functionality. Typhoon NIR supports the following imaging modes:
- Near-infrared fluorescent imaging for NIR fluorescent Western blotting and other applications
- Imaging of multiplex fluorescent Western blots, using fluorophore-labeled antibodies
Near-infrared fluorescent imaging
Multiplex fluorescence imaging applications
This Typhoon imager is optimized for multifluorescent imaging and precise quantitative Western blotting. Typhoon NIR supports multiplex fluorescence imaging with NIR channels.
This Typhoon imager is fully upgradable to the Amersham Typhoon NIR Plus or 5 models. Alternatively, red, blue, green, and phosphor imaging functionality can be added separately or in combination.
Select your model
|There's no available product features to display for this product variant.|
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us