Biacore 8K is a high-throughput, high-sensitivity SPR system that enables efficient screening and characterization of small molecules and biotherapeutics in drug discovery programs.
- A single solution for interaction analysis in both screening and characterization.
- Screening of 2300 small-molecule fragments in a day.
- High-quality kinetic characterization of 64 interactions in 4 h.
- 60 h unattended runtime with queueing abilities and rapid multirun evaluations.
- Confident interaction analysis of small molecules binding to complex targets such as GPCRs.
- Confident differentiation of high-affinity binders.
Biacore 8K efficiently delivers binding data to meet the toughest challenges in small molecule and biotherapeutic screening and characterization. This eight needle, high-performance surface plasmon resonance (SPR) system rapidly provides high-quality kinetics and affinity data—from the fastest on-rates to the slowest off-rates—shortening time to results by up to eight-fold compared to single-needle systems.Read more
The blend of system flexibility and throughput reduces the experimental cycle time, even for complex targets and new drug formats. The high sensitivity of the system opens for analysis of low-abundance molecules or sensitive, complex targets such as G protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs), which often have low activity levels due to their inherently low stability.Read less
Select your model
|There's no available product features to display for this product variant.|
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us