Biacore S200 is our most sensitive SPR-based sensor, offering increased productivity in LMW/fragment drug discovery.
- Outstanding sensitivity enables detailed characterization and optimization of lead compounds, even for difficult targets where response levels are low
- Outstanding sensitivity enables detailed characterization and optimization of lead compounds, even for difficult targets where response levels are low.
- Screen 384 fragments in less than a day.
- Screen 384 fragments in less than a day
- Exceptional performance with proven hardware and flexible software solutions, ensures high quality data.
- Run competition assays or scout for optimal buffers directly from microplates
- Run competition assays or scout for optimal buffers directly from microplates.
Biacore S200 is our most sensitive SPR-based sensor for cutting-edge applications and offers exceptional data quality using small sample volumes. Predefined run and evaluation templates guide the user and shorten time to results. The templates are available for all major types of assay and are preloaded with application-relevant settings. The templates are fully flexible and can be easily adjusted to fit specific assay needs. In addition to direct binding assays you can identify site-selective binders directly using competition assay.Read more
Analysis of complex proteins made easy
High sensitivity is achieved thorugh a combination of the low baseline noise and the fast data collection rate, which enables analysis of very fast off-rates. The high sensitivity reduces the risk of secondary interactions and makes analysis of multidomain and rare/sensitivie protein interactions possible
Realize the potential of competition analysis with SPR
Biacore S200 simplifies the setup of competition experiment using a novel injection method that reduces the consumption of competitor and allows validation of binders for binding-site mapping.
Discover more about the interaction
Thermodynamic analysis enables prediction of binding energetics from the 3D structure of protein complexes, providing deeper understanding of molecular interactions. The forces driving the interaction are revealed through dedicated software templates, built-in buffer degassing, and stringent temperature control.Read less
Select your model
|There's no available product features to display for this product variant.|
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us