Melanie Coverage is a comprehensive software solution for the host cell proteins (HCP) coverage assay with 2-D differential in blot electrophoresis (2-DIBE) and other 2-D gel electrophoresis images.
- Save time and money by minimizing false positives
- Substantially reduce your analysis time using the intuitive and visually supported confirmation operation
- Use for 2D-DIBE and conventional 2-D gel analysis and Western blots for HCP coverage analysis
- Detect real coverage in HCP detection with high objectivity, sensitivity, and confidence
- Benefit from a high degree of flexibility, from image display choices through normalization options
- Choose between a node-locked license (a license fixed to one PC) or a floating license (a license that can be shared among PCs connected to a network license server)
HCP analysis dedicated software
Melanie Coverage is a tool for scientists involved in the development or use of immunoassays aimed at monitoring host cell protein (HCP) impurities in biopharmaceutical products. It is designed to analyze coverage, that is, the percentage of immunodetection that an antibody reagent offers for the total population of HCPs.Read more
Comprehensive HCP analysis workflow support
The typical image pair used for coverage assessment consists of the primary image, representing the total protein content of the HCP-antigen, and the secondary image, which reveals the proteins detected with the anti-HCP antibody. These images are generated from a host of applications using 2-D PAGE-based methods, notably:
- Conventional 2-D gel electrophoresis followed by 2-D Western blotting
- 2-D Differential In Blot Electrophoresis (2D-DIBE) CyDye based assay
- Antibody affinity chromatography followed by 2D-DIGE
Melanie Coverage guides you through the image analysis process with a user friendly step-by-step workflow, delivering quick results.
- Quality Control
- Spot edition
- Presence filter
Apply efficient alignment strategies
Melanie enables increased alignment efficiency and minimizes match editing work by defining an appropriate alignment strategy. This avoids aligning all images to a single reference that might be quite dissimilar to many gels in the data set and would generate an unnecessarily large number of difficult alignments.
Use free viewer functionality
Please download the 2D gel analysis software package (200 MB) for Melanie. The software can open tutorial files and can be operated without licenses. To enable full functionality, contact us for a 21-day trial demo license.Read less
Select your model
|There's no available product features to display for this product variant.|
|29270543||Melanie 9 Coverage Perpetual Node-locked license||1||Perpetual Node-locked license||On Request||Get Quote|
|29270737||Melanie 9 Coverage Perpetual Floating license||1||Perpetual floating||On Request||Get Quote|
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us