ÄKTA flux is a semi-automated tangential flow filtration/cross flow filtration system for concentration and diafiltration as well as cell harvest and clarification.
- Low working and hold-up volumes to support a wide range of concentration factors.
- Flexible handling of both hollow fiber filter cartridges and cassette filters.
- Versatile design enables use in both ultrafiltration and microfiltration applications.
- Available in two versions: ÄKTA flux s for research and filter screenings, and ÄKTA flux 6 for process development and scale-up experiments.
- For automated single-use filtration, GE offers ÄKTA readyflux.
Filtration made easy
Semi-automated features enable end-point control, such as constant retentate volume (CRV), and data logging, and frees time for other tasks in the lab. Process information and control are conveniently monitored and handled from the easy-to-use touchscreen.Read more
Handles low working volumes
The ÄKTA flux system can handle low working and hold-up volumes to support a wide range of concentration factors. The ÄKTA flux filtration system is well-suited for use in protein purification workflows as a complement to the ÄKTA chromatography systems.Read less
Select your model
|There's no available product features to display for this product variant.|
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us