Superdex 75 Increase 10/300 GL, 5/150 GL, and 3.2/300 are prepacked columns for versatile use in size exclusion chromatography applications. The columns are intended for use in preparative purification as well as for characterization and analysis of proteins with molecular weights between Mr 3000 and 70 000, such as recombinant tagged proteins.
- Up to 50% higher resolution compared with predecessor Superdex 75, for improved purity and analysis results.
- Runtime reduced down to one third compared with predecessor Superdex 75, with maintained resolution for results faster.
- Versatile use in both preparative and analytical applications, especially with recombinant tagged proteins.
- Higher lot-to-lot consistency compared with predecessor Superdex 75.
- Tolerance to repeated harsh cleaning procedures at high pH ensures long column lifetime and minimizes carryover.
Higher resolution and/or reduced runtime compared with predecessor
Superdex 75 Increase belongs to the new generation of agarose based SEC media, comprising smaller, more rigid beads with a narrower particle size distribution and a higher selectivity for improved performance compared with its predecessor Superdex 75.Read more
Clean in place for versatile use
Superdex 75 Increase resin is alkali-resistant. Hence, the column can be cleaned in place under alkali conditions to allow use of the same column for different proteins with minimal risk for carryover between samples. The alkali resistance is what differentiates agarose-based resins from silica-based resins. The possibility to clean the resin under harsh alkali conditions also ensures a long column lifespan.Read less
Select your model
|There's no available product features to display for this product variant.|
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us