Xcellerex XDUO 2500 Mixer is a robust, versatile, and easy-to-use 2500 L single-use mixer for both upstream and downstream applications.
- Dual impellers and integrated magnetically coupled drives for faster setup and mixing times.
- Ergonomic and intuitive mixer and bag design contribute to easy handling and accurate bag installation.
- Automation of pH and temperature for higher accuracy and consistency in large-volume mixing operations compared with manual methods.
- Integrated in-line sensors eliminate manual sampling and avoid contamination risks.
- Advanced data management allows monitoring, trending, recording, exporting, and printing and is 21 CFR Part 11 compliance-enabled.
- Control is performed locally or remotely for Xcellerex FlexFactory (using M-station) and other biomanufacturing platforms (using X-station), avoiding manual control.
- The mixer allows precise configuration of large-scale bioprocess application, reducing capital equipment requirements and maximizing plant efficiency.
- Automated viral inactivation with in-line sensors, programmable logic control (PLC), and pumps saves time and minimizes errors.
- Automated pH adjustment enables equilibration of cell-culture media and buffer preparation, without sampling or manual addition of titrants.
- Formulation in the closed system in the closed system provides processing with minimized contamination risk.
Complex and sensitive upstream cell culture and downstream purification / separation operations are made easier using the smart automation and process control capabilities of XDUO 2500.Read more
- The Xcellerex XDUO255 Mixer bags have two disposable high-strength impellers welded to the bottom of the bag assembly for increased performance and reliability.
- The novel bag design in conjunction with the rigid container permit seamless transitioning between powder-liquid and liquid-liquid mixing applications.
- Coupling between motor and disposable impeller is via a robust magnetic coupling, imparting high torque and rapid mixing capability to the system; the innovative decoupler mechanism enables easy bag removal.
Demo videos for XDUO 2500 L system:
- Xcellerex XDUO 2500: Product overview
- Xcellerex XDUO 2500: Preparing the disposable bag
- Xcellerex XDUO 2500: Installation of disposable bag
- See full playlist of instructional videos
Select your model
|There's no available product features to display for this product variant.|
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us