- For in-gel digestion of proteins from 2-D electrophoresis gel plugs.
- Improved design allows robust and reproducible digestion, sensitive down to the 100-fmol range*.
- Special needle design minimizes plug loss.
- Preprogrammed optimized protocols.
- No need for C18 cleanup, salt level controlled by preinstalled methods.
- Processing of up to 384 (4 × 96) samples simultaneously in less than 8 h.
Ettan Digester is a highly versatile instrument designed to perform in-gel digestion of proteins captured in 2-D gel electrophoresis spots. The instrument acts directly on Ettan Spot Picker output files, automatically tracking samples from spot picking to completed digestion using simple "plug-and-play" routines.Read more
Default digestion protocols are optimized and compatible with Coomassie, silver, and fluorescence staining systems. A method editor also allows customization of methods. Standard microplates further increase ease of use, as do low-salt digestion buffers, which eliminate the need for desalting.
Ettan Digester is supplied with computer and monitor, control software, 500-µl syringe, needles, enzyme tube holder, enzyme tubes, calibration plate, calibration tool, tubing kit, tubings and fittings, and waste bottle. A protective hood, which minimizes risk of contamination, is optional.Read less
Select your model
|There's no available product features to display for this product variant.|