- For in-gel digestion of proteins from 2-D electrophoresis gel plugs.
- Improved design allows robust and reproducible digestion, sensitive down to the 100-fmol range*.
- Special needle design minimizes plug loss.
- Preprogrammed optimized protocols.
- No need for C18 cleanup, salt level controlled by preinstalled methods.
- Processing of up to 384 (4 × 96) samples simultaneously in less than 8 h.
Ettan Digester is a highly versatile instrument designed to perform in-gel digestion of proteins captured in 2-D gel electrophoresis spots. The instrument acts directly on Ettan Spot Picker output files, automatically tracking samples from spot picking to completed digestion using simple "plug-and-play" routines.Read more
Default digestion protocols are optimized and compatible with Coomassie, silver, and fluorescence staining systems. A method editor also allows customization of methods. Standard microplates further increase ease of use, as do low-salt digestion buffers, which eliminate the need for desalting.
Ettan Digester is supplied with computer and monitor, control software, 500-µl syringe, needles, enzyme tube holder, enzyme tubes, calibration plate, calibration tool, tubing kit, tubings and fittings, and waste bottle. A protective hood, which minimizes risk of contamination, is optional.Read less
Select your model
|There's no available product features to display for this product variant.|
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us