ÄKTA pilot 600 chromatography system
Experience compact scalability
Scaling down size, scaling up capabilities
Cost and speed are critical components in biomanufacturing. A compact chromatography system easily adjusted to fit projects needs can help you stay on top of this—whether you are developing a process or manufacturing at pilot scale.
- Flow rate: 1–1200 mL/min (up to 20 bar)
- Pressure rating: up to 20 bar
- Software: UNICORN 7
- Column range: 26 to 200 mm i.d.
- Complying with USP class VI, 21 CFR 177, animal origin free or EMEA/410/01
- Extensive documentation including IQ/OQ validation reports and more
Start with the end in mind—GMP tech transfer
How can you be one step ahead in process development and prepare for future GMP work? Learn what tech transfer experts say about this. And discover how to apply their approach to your process.